TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 29, 2024, 08:41:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fairport ACOUSTIC Convention, 15th November, Grays essex.  (Read 43473 times)
Anna
I'll be Susan
Folkcorp Guru

Loc: London Colney, near St Albans, Herts

That's her, with the fluteystick...

« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2005, 03:02:45 PM »

Kris, sorry!  I forgot to put you in my reivew - you got culled along with my conversation with Ric!  Haven't I seen you somewhere else too?  You were probably in Lurk mode though, so we didn't get introduced.  It's sooo easy to do that.  I'm never the person who's brave enough to say "are you..." I'm not even sure if jim had worked out that I was me when I first arrived, and I didn't get to see him at the end.

Flute player seeks ragtime band...
Bertil B

Loc: Lulea, Sweden

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2005, 06:32:53 PM »

Thanks Jim for a great night at The Fat Surfer. Lovely atmosphere with great musicians in a small and intimate venue.
The Hiring Fair/Summertime was really superb. Sometimes you feel that just one moment can be worth all the travelling across Europe and this was definitely such a moment.
Me and my son were to 4 concerts and 2 Premier League games during a week in the UK, this night was definitely one of the best.
Bertil B
Angela
all that hair bobbing about
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

Loc: Lost in Kent

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2005, 07:33:12 PM »

Thanks Jim for a great night at The Fat Surfer. Lovely atmosphere with great musicians in a small and intimate venue.
The Hiring Fair/Summertime was really superb. Sometimes you feel that just one moment can be worth all the travelling across Europe and this was definitely such a moment.
Me and my son were to 4 concerts and 2 Premier League games during a week in the UK, this night was definitely one of the best.
Bertil B

Hi ya Bertil..good to see you are still about and attending gigs, missed you at Croppers this year, in fact havn't seen you since pumpbottom farm.  maybe we will see you next year?

Angela
Bertil B

Loc: Lulea, Sweden

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2005, 11:07:28 PM »

Good to hear from you Angela.
I was busy going to Sidmouth, Eastleigh and Broadstairs last summer.
Will be back next year, don't know when and where yet but I really love going to festivals.
Bertil B
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: