TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
June 17, 2019, 05:04:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tour, New CD & Cropredy

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Crimson's 50th Anniversary  (Read 346 times)
Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« on: April 24, 2019, 11:09:48 AM »

For those who enjoy a long read, here's Innerviews' transcription of Robert Fripp speaking at the recent King Crimson 50th Anniversary press conference. Some interesting stuff in there :

www.innerviews.org/inner/king-crimson
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Caer

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 07:19:00 PM »

Due to me being a little below par at the moment and not fancying a long trip into Town, I've got a (physical) ticket for the Royal Albert Hall next Tuesday (18th).  If anyone is interested, please drop me a line.  I'd need to post by Sat (well Mon) by Special Delivery.

My partner and I are running the Chester 10k on 10 March to raise money for our local hospice, and to raise awareness of the hospice movement.  Please click on my website for more info.  Thanks.
davidmjs
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 08:57:47 PM »

Kiss of death for me, and bloody annoying for everybody that paid TOP dollar for the damned things, but it is at least informative to note that (in an attempt to get some more bods through the door) the powers that be are selling tickets for the RAH gigs for Half Price....

https://tickets.royalalberthall.com/production/65206?uk_et_cid=AEG-Email-Crimson-Stray-Deal-140619&uk_et_rid=1_6604023065172208

My partner and I are running the Chester 10k on 10 March to raise money for our local hospice, and to raise awareness of the hospice movement.  Please click on my website for more info.  Thanks.
quodlibet (Ian)
Squeeze it, Eliseao
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

Loc: Hereford. UK

Omnia ti bi felicia

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 09:21:48 PM »

Kiss of death for me, and bloody annoying for everybody that paid TOP dollar for the damned things, but it is at least informative to note that (in an attempt to get some more bods through the door) the powers that be are selling tickets for the RAH gigs for Half Price....

https://tickets.royalalberthall.com/production/65206?uk_et_cid=AEG-Email-Crimson-Stray-Deal-140619&uk_et_rid=1_6604023065172208

I'm not seeing that. My seat is still the same price. Unless, as is quite likely, I'm missing something. Roll Eyes

A Brittunculus is not such a bad thing to be.
davidmjs
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 09:30:34 PM »

I'm not seeing that. My seat is still the same price. Unless, as is quite likely, I'm missing something. Roll Eyes

Oh, that's interesting.  You have to enter it directly from the link in the email I've got...it doesn't work otherwise.  If anyone does want a 50% discount then drop me a line and I'll forward you the email I've got which does include the 50% discount.  (Or one could just make an even more ridiculous offer for my ticket, of course)....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: