TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:13:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Availability of Early Fairport Film or tapes  (Read 13363 times)
Pat Helms
Long live Freewheelin' Franklin!!

Loc: E. TENNESSEE

Often wrong.....never in doubt

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2006, 09:16:12 PM »

Hi all,
there is another video from a german tv show from 1976 (is it "early"?) featuring Swarb, Peggy, Bruce Rowland, Dan Ar Bras, and those two guys, the pianist and the young fiddler, sorry I forgot the names and I'am now far from personal archives. Not bad at all.

Best

Paolo

The name of the show was Rockpalast.  Richard and Linda played on it in 1980, and the RTBB in '83.  Then there's the notorious Dead performance w/ Pete Townsend helping them play Wharf Rat of all things!  Great stuff!
Mindwarper
Embrace your inner geeky prog freak
Folkcorp Guru

Loc: S.F. Ca. USA

Friendly Drunkard

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 12:36:49 AM »

I still think it would be mankinds best interest for all of these tandalizingly interesting clips be compiled for a ntsc DVD.  I only have a few clips. I have three Fotheringay bbc clips, a poor copy of maidstone, a almost worn out it all come round, a croperdy 1986 tape. All the other footage sounds wonderful.  If the band needs any help, I will help capture and author a dvd for free. I can output pro dvd-9 DVD.  It would great to see it all comes round again...and again.  Or a FC odd bits DVD.

Stop the violens, Visualise whirled peas
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: