TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cropredy 2022 Purchases  (Read 5179 times)
Amethyst (Jenny)
Did I just say that, out loud?
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Jenny. One breath of the sea..

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2022, 02:56:39 PM »

Always love the fish caldine from the Goan stall 🐟 🙂

Farnsfield Acoustic ... Notts
Thank you to everyone that has ever been to a FarnsAc gig, and to all our wonderful performers since 2005
Lubiloo (Lorna)
Google that lot, Bob!
Folkcorp Guru

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2022, 04:58:44 PM »

I fancied some of the tikka wraps from the top stall on the bar side, but I didn’t dare being a bit off with the heat...and having a long journey or two ahead.

I always love the classic veggie burger with salad so I stuck to that and the ostrich burger.
vince42

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2022, 07:43:04 PM »

May just have been the gap of 3 years but I found the food at Leons excellent and better than I remembered.  Also had a good Burriito  and later fresh doughnuts and coffee.

Added to my small RT collection with Electric and bought a few other cds and of course the obligatory T Shirt.  Mad queue on Thursday for the T shirts - nearly as bad as at the bar.

Will S
A twinset of librarians
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: in deepest Devon

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2022, 12:47:31 PM »

May just have been the gap of 3 years but I found the food at Leons excellent and better than I remembered.  Also had a good Burriito  and later fresh doughnuts and coffee.

Added to my small RT collection with Electric and bought a few other cds and of course the obligatory T Shirt.  Mad queue on Thursday for the T shirts - nearly as bad as at the bar.

It always helps if you join the cash line, rather than the card one - it was about half the length!

All the diamonds in the world
That mean anything to me,
Are conjured up by wind and sunlight
Sparkling on the sea
(Bruce Cockburn)
vince42

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2022, 06:50:31 PM »

Must have been a different time of day - cash and card queues were about the same for us.  Fortunately we adopted the divide and conquer solution and I went for the beer while the better half went for the shirts.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: