TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:32:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Single Best Cropredy Performance  (Read 47333 times)
Anji
But is it art?
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

Loc: Edinburgh

How light becomes the soul

« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2007, 08:26:31 PM »

Yes, my Midlothianness but it only takes one dodgy plate of seafood to leave you on all fours and wishing you hadn't done it.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

...better than I was and not as good as I will be...
Neil
About to blow
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

Loc: Oregon

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2007, 12:44:09 AM »

Yes, my Midlothianness but it only takes one dodgy plate of seafood to leave you on all fours and wishing you hadn't done it.

Well there is off topic and then there is Cocker. So let us know Cocker is this your single best Cropredy performance on all fours after a dodgy seafood platter or can Anji tell us of better performances dodgy or otherwise.

Things change all the time, and they'll probably never be the same again. It's just the natural evolution of the human condition. Guy Clark
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Penrith(ish)

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2007, 06:09:16 AM »

Well there is off topic and then there is Cocker. So let us know Cocker is this your single best Cropredy performance on all fours after a dodgy seafood platter or can Anji tell us of better performances dodgy or otherwise.

Reading note to self, so I don't fall off the breakfast table again:  That was DoDgy DoDgy....not doggy.  Phew.........

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
fat Billy(Bill)
Babycham Bill
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: deepest suffolk

may decay in direct sunlight

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2007, 08:23:44 AM »

Reading note to self, so I don't fall off the breakfast table again:  That was DoDgy DoDgy....not doggy.  Phew.........

Trying not to laugh out loud.......................but I sound like muttley from the cartoon

perhaps that what he ment Roll Eyes
abby (tank girl)
never felt happy about quinoa
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Finally settled in my own pad

« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2007, 08:34:54 AM »

Welcome Dave. I am sooooo jelous of you, seeing Robert Plant!! Shocked

dont get too over excited ollie - i'm a big robert plant fan but have been disappointed in his live performances - once i got over the omigodthatsrobertplantupthere!

it'll be fine.......
DaveB
n3wb

Loc: Cheltenham, UK

« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2007, 08:57:35 AM »

Had some brilliant times in that field over the years. If I'm honest I can probably say some of the happiest moments I've ever had have been at Cropredy. Bet you're wondering why, exactly... Now that'd be telling  Wink

Probably food-related.

Love, I bet  Cool

Same thing, isn't it Anji?

Thought I'd better clarify, even though this thread does now seem more entertaining with all the fascinating info and anecdotes about dogging (er, I have got the right end of the stick, haven't I?  Wink)

The happy moments in the field I mentioned all tend to involve being with friends and having a few laughs. Oh and quite a lot of ale and doughnuts. So PLW was the closest...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: