TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:03:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonna See All My friends Book 2  (Read 4375 times)
Lubiloo (Lorna)
Google that lot, Bob!
Folkcorp Guru

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2023, 05:39:06 PM »

I also have the book & my contribution is in there (under the heading 'Empire Theatre Edinburgh, 28 August 1973').

I found the book really well put together & as mickf says above it's great to dip into & interesting to read the many tales from fans through all generations & iterations of the band.  Reading through it gave me the feeling of being part of an extended Fairport family.

I received it for Christmas from my good man. It’s nice seeing TAW people actually specifying where their contributions can be found-makes it all more meaningful.

Pages 193/4.  Grin

Love it! Shows what a great guy Simon is and how fan-friendly the band is.
Lubiloo (Lorna)
Google that lot, Bob!
Folkcorp Guru

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2023, 05:41:24 PM »

I also have the book & my contribution is in there (under the heading 'Empire Theatre Edinburgh, 28 August 1973').

I found the book really well put together & as mickf says above it's great to dip into & interesting to read the many tales from fans through all generations & iterations of the band.  Reading through it gave me the feeling of being part of an extended Fairport family.

I received it for Christmas from my good man. It’s nice seeing TAW people actually specifying where their contributions can be found-makes it all more meaningful.

My contribution (and pix) can be found on pp 283/284

I remember this one, how touching...I just got the book out again for a browse..love relating these to people on the board even though I don’t actually know some of you it feels like the board does bring us together.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: