TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:53:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: App Fest  (Read 2539 times)
Paul
I've Got A Bike
Global Moderator

Loc: Hampshire

I was a fair young curate then.

« on: January 19, 2023, 09:37:41 PM »

Has anybody been to this festival near Tewksbury? Thinking of going as the lineup looks good. Three Daft Monkeys, and Alter Eagles with Rob Beattie of this parish.

Wondering what the food is like, as we are not allowed to take our own in. Also concerned about the limitation of one propane or butane cylinder per van. We have two that are plumbed in, and cannot be removed.

Paul

Bridgwit (Bridget)
I had a feeling there would be stripping involved
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: South Wales

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 08:53:47 AM »

Has anybody been to this festival near Tewksbury? Thinking of going as the lineup looks good. Three Daft Monkeys, and Alter Eagles with Rob Beattie of this parish.

Wondering what the food is like, as we are not allowed to take our own in. Also concerned about the limitation of one propane or butane cylinder per van. We have two that are plumbed in, and cannot be removed.

Paul

No idea on any of this, sorry, but I would suggest contacting the organisers re the cylinders.

Never look down on anyone
Unless you're helping them up
Paul
I've Got A Bike
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 11:12:13 PM »

Paul

No idea on any of this, sorry, but I would suggest contacting the organisers re the cylinders.

Yes, we have done that, but they have referred it to a higher authority. Who is on holiday.

Paul

Paul
I've Got A Bike
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 10:37:13 PM »

Well we went, and it was excellent. Saw the legend that was Tony Christie plus Undertones, Chesney Hawkes and a lot of other good artists. Plus lots of good covers bands.

Paul

iandiddams

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 03:10:26 PM »

what was the answer to the gas cyclinder scenario Paul?  Puerly asking out of intrigue :-)
Paul
I've Got A Bike
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2023, 09:43:47 PM »

what was the answer to the gas cyclinder scenario Paul?  Puerly asking out of intrigue :-)

I had an email back saying it was fine. Nobody looked in my gas locker anyway.

Paul

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: