TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cropredy 2022 Tickets For Sale  (Read 6709 times)
John Sharp

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2022, 10:06:25 AM »

Hi All - I still have a 3 day teenager and child ticket available if needed. The child ticket is free and face value of the teenager ticket is £75. As we are getting close, I would just like to see them used so I will post both tickets for £50 including postage. Please PM me if you want them - Thanks John
flossiefiddler

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2022, 10:58:27 AM »

It's short notice I know but we are very reluctantly selling 2x Adult 3 day tickets and a camping pass (due to dog care issues in light of the impending very hot weather).

We are looking for sensible offers - £370 Face value.

Tickets can be sent out Special Delivery 1pm next day delivery or will deliver personally within 50 miles of Grimsby.
Happy to accept Paypal Goods and Services so that the buyer is protected.

TIA
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 11:21:17 AM by flossiefiddler » Logged
YaBB Master (Colin)
Unelected and unaccountable
Administrator

Loc: West Sussex

and mastery demands a certain style

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2022, 03:51:04 PM »

I'm taking a stand on this.

If you are still holding a ticket from a cancelled year, then you were obviously intending to go this year. Getting a refund now is because you have changed your mind and that should not entitle you to a refund. It's a loophole and might well push the festival over the edge.

I have removed posts suggesting that you do.

but BEING PAID -- what will compare with it?
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Penrith(ish)

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2022, 04:28:53 PM »

I'm taking a stand on this.

If you are still holding a ticket from a cancelled year, then you were obviously intending to go this year. Getting a refund now is because you have changed your mind and that should not entitle you to a refund. It's a loophole and might well push the festival over the edge.

I have removed posts suggesting that you do.

It should be added that if your circumstances have changed due to illness or similar AND you have a multi-trip holiday insurance policy covering the UK, then you should be covered by that rather than forcing the festival to indemnify your misfortune.

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: