TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandy Home Recordings  (Read 1412 times)
Alan2
Other peole know stuff so I don't have to
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« on: May 02, 2022, 11:25:11 AM »

If anyone would like to transfer this to the for sale page, please do. I can't find it.

I've a spare copy of Home Recordings 2LP,  the Record Store Day release.  If anyone hasn't been able to get one please message me. Not 'flipping' this, it's at the normal price of 30 quid, plus postage in suitably sturdy mailer.

I've been down an amazon rabbit hole trying to list this in my seller account and you would be saving my sanity too.
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Penrith(ish)

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 02:09:54 AM »

If anyone would like to transfer this to the for sale page, please do. I can't find it.

I've a spare copy of Home Recordings 2LP,  the Record Store Day release.  If anyone hasn't been able to get one please message me. Not 'flipping' this, it's at the normal price of 30 quid, plus postage in suitably sturdy mailer.

I've been down an amazon rabbit hole trying to list this in my seller account and you would be saving my sanity too.

I'm game, Alan...if you're able to wait a week until I'm back in the UK. I understand if you can't of course.  Smiley

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
Alan2
Other peole know stuff so I don't have to
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 09:15:26 AM »

Sure no problem - I'll hold onto it.  Drop me a message as soon as you're ready.. Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: