TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
December 01, 2020, 12:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uncut Albums of the Year  (Read 238 times)
Nick Reg
The Dreaded
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: NEWCASTLE, STAFFS

Merry Hell are coming

« on: November 12, 2020, 12:50:09 PM »

To my eyes/ears this the best yearly listing for many a moon. Bob at number one , Phoebe number 3 and the Drive By Truckers at number 4. The only disappointment is seeing Jason Isbell as low as number 11. The re release/archive section isnt too shabby either with R & L T, Trees , Sign of the Times and Neil for starters. At least some people have used their time wisely this year. Some good reasons for staying in and safe.

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Eardisley, Herefordshire

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 12:51:24 PM »

To my eyes/ears this the best yearly listing for many a moon. Bob at number one , Phoebe number 3 and the Drive By Truckers at number 4. The only disappointment is seeing Jason Isbell as low as number 11. The re release/archive section isnt too shabby either with R & L T, Trees , Sign of the Times and Neil for starters. At least some people have used their time wisely this year. Some good reasons for staying in and safe.

Phoebe?

I'm very much looking forward to mugging the postman for the Trees box any day now...

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
blagden
Money for
Folkcorp Guru

Loc: South God's Own Country

I am a rebel - whilst ever my wife will let me be!

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 01:43:33 PM »

Phoebe?

I'm very much looking forward to mugging the postman for the Trees box any day now...

Phoebe Bridgers?
Nick Reg
The Dreaded
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: NEWCASTLE, STAFFS

Merry Hell are coming

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 03:43:18 PM »

Phoebe?

Yup
They list the latest Truckers at number 4 but show a picture of the previous one!!

Phoebe Bridgers?

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: