TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
October 21, 2020, 07:17:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bellowhead Reunion!!!  (Read 399 times)
Bridgwit (Bridget)
I had a feeling there would be stripping involved
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: South Wales

« on: October 14, 2020, 11:53:38 AM »

Ok so it's a one-off reunion to celebrate 10 years of Hedonism but it's the only chance fans will get to see them live-ish!

Follow the link for more info and to input your email to get priority booking https://mailchi.mp/crosstownconcerts/bellowhead

There's also some info about a 10th Anniversary Limited Edition of Hedonism being produced by Navigator Records, and another chance to see the online recording of New York Girls.

Be there or be square!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Never look down on anyone
Unless you're helping them up
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Eardisley, Herefordshire

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 12:19:43 PM »

I enjoyed the New York Girls version.  Rather against my better judgement, I might (depending on cost) be up for this...

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 01:56:38 PM »

As and when all this is over (whistful music, etc...), they should reunite properly, even if only to clean up for the festival season every year.

Yes...I'm fully aware the traditional idea of a "festival season" might now be a thing of the past, but I can only dream....(cue more whistful music...)
davidmjs
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 02:43:33 PM »

As and when all this is over (whistful music, etc...), they should reunite properly, even if only to clean up for the festival season every year.

Yes...I'm fully aware the traditional idea of a "festival season" might now be a thing of the past, but I can only dream....(cue more whistful music...)

They seem pretty clear it's a one-off, but then the one song was a one-off reunion too Grin

They're another band like Fairport that could have their own bash - they all do other stuff with other people, then a big old set at the end of the evening...

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
Bridgwit (Bridget)
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 09:21:17 PM »

They seem pretty clear it's a one-off, but then the one song was a one-off reunion too Grin

They're another band like Fairport that could have their own bash - they all do other stuff with other people, then a big old set at the end of the evening...
If only...  Grin

davidmjs
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 08:43:34 AM »

Jeepers Undecided

It's £16.50 to see it 'live' or £22 for a 30 day pass* which you can watch at your pleasure, pause etc etc

*includes + Exclusive bonus songs

+ Bonus interview

+ Behind the Scenes footage

Nick
Calendar Boy
Administrator

Loc: South Oxon

Block and Chip

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 09:49:09 AM »

It's difficult to price these things I guess. They can't charge per-person very easily.

For us that becomes £22 for 3 people, which is a reasonable gig price.

You've got questions, we've got assumptions
Bridgwit (Bridget)
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 10:38:50 AM »

I've gone for the £22 option. Value for money for me! I can't wait  Cheesy  Cheesy

davidmjs
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 11:11:40 AM »

Let's face it, absolutely everyone is going to go for the £22 option, but I still think it's a tad expensive, but then again I never understood how the economics of that band worked first time around...it must have been prohibitively expensive to keep them going given their size.  I suspect I shall moan about it and then quietly buy a ticket.... Wink

Bridgwit (Bridget)
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 11:23:24 AM »

Let's face it, absolutely everyone is going to go for the £22 option, but I still think it's a tad expensive, but then again I never understood how the economics of that band worked first time around...it must have been prohibitively expensive to keep them going given their size. †I suspect I shall moan about it and then quietly buy a ticket.... Wink
Of course you will   Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: