TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:16:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Cropredy Warm-Ups  (Read 2943 times)
Andy
Brain half the size of a planet
Global Moderator

Loc: South West Wales

Not perfect. Never claimed to be.

« on: May 05, 2022, 02:12:38 PM »

All tickets purchased for 2020 and 2021 will roll over to  8 & 9  August 2022 respectively. You can either keep the tickets or return them to the following address for a full refund: Fairport Convention Ltd. Box 263, Chipping Norton, OX7 9DF

The tickets for this year's Festival Warm-up Shows are on sale now priced £30. Tuesday 9 August now SOLD OUT! Monday 8th August still available, £30.

**CHANGE OF VENUE** Hook Norton Brewery, Hook Norton, Banbury OX15 5NY

DM & Richard Thompson along with Simon, Peggy and Chris will be presenting the full rendition of 'Full House' - which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2020

* folder.jpg (117.08 KB, 300x300 - viewed 1172 times.)

My Photos: Bands, People, Wildlife: https://tinyurl.com/AndyLeslieFlickr
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Penrith(ish)

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 11:38:24 AM »

Bloody annoyingly because of work (and belatedly realising the 4hr+ distance to Hook Norton from the Northern Fells!)I've got a single ticket for the Tuesday Full House Cropredy warm up (featuring RT, DM).  I think there's still a few returns available at £30 so please feel free 'make me an offer'

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
PaulT
Up pops Paul with the Flowerpot Men
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Gloucester

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 01:53:13 PM »

Bloody annoyingly because of work (and belatedly realising the 4hr+ distance to Hook Norton from the Northern Fells!)I've got a single ticket for the Tuesday Full House Cropredy warm up (featuring RT, DM).  I think there's still a few returns available at £30 so please feel free 'make me an offer'

I've sent you a PM...

Flobbadob!
Neil67

Loc: Chesterfield ,Derbys

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 11:54:28 AM »

Greetings all. I have a spare ticket for Tuesday should anyone need one. £30 ONO. The slight problem is that I don't have it in hand yet. I ordered three in December but have not recieved them. Is everyone else awaiting the delivery of theirs? I've emailed the office today asking the question although they're clearly going to be busy at the moment. Cheers. Neil.
Andy Leonard

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2022, 06:56:58 PM »

I have a warm up gig ticket for Monday only. Free if you want it just DM me and it’s yours.

Andy Leonard

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2022, 06:58:11 PM »

Sorry I should have said that I’m going and if you want it I’ll meet you at the venue.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: