TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 26, 2019, 11:15:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tour, New CD & Cropredy

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Bargain Bin  (Read 1375 times)
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Caer

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2019, 06:17:14 PM »

Sounds nice. I've had the album.on CD for some time (Scenescof). 40 copies ain't many

This is the (so far, I think) unreleased follow up, Alan  Smiley

So I've discovered since posting David - I joined the Fbk page and looked at the advert. Sold out already, so.i wont be tempted, but thanks for flagging it up.  Roll Eyes

Bad luck.  Not arriving til June/July I don't think, but I'll be happy to let you have a listen once I have it  Smiley

My partner and I are running the Chester 10k on 10 March to raise money for our local hospice, and to raise awareness of the hospice movement.  Please click on my website for more info.  Thanks.
Alan2
Other peole know stuff so I don't have to
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2019, 12:20:54 PM »

Sounds nice. I've had the album.on CD for some time (Scenescof). 40 copies ain't many

This is the (so far, I think) unreleased follow up, Alan  Smiley

So I've discovered since posting David - I joined the Fbk page and looked at the advert. Sold out already, so.i wont be tempted, but thanks for flagging it up.  Roll Eyes

Bad luck.  Not arriving til June/July I don't think, but I'll be happy to let you have a listen once I have it  Smiley

Cheers David.  Who knows, it may get a wider release sometime.  Cool
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: