TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 22, 2019, 08:19:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tour, New CD & Cropredy

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Folk music on the radio?  (Read 399 times)
Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2019, 04:29:15 PM »

I'll be hosting Scattering The Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a mesmerising melange of folk, roots, blues, etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

Trembling Bells, Jon Boden, Johnny Cash, The Decemberists, Rory Gallagher, Janis Joplin, Billy Bragg, Steve Tilston, Dodson & Fogg, Lau, Krista Detor, April Verch, Nightingail, Bridge 19, Clarence Bucaro, Rod Picott, Goodbye Girls, Paper Aeroplanes, Cara, Chewblet, Lady Antebellum, P Hux, Liz Frencham, David Bowie...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB and on the world-wide interweb here :

www.expressfm.com/programmes/scattering-the-roots/
ColinB
a better way to put it
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

Loc: Lancaster

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2019, 05:30:05 PM »

Due to his new ISP messing him around, my mate Gordon, who has set up Ginger Feather radio, has no internet connection so he won't be broadcasting this Sunday. As I'd already recorded my show before I heard this news I thought I may as well upload it to Mixcloud. So if you fancy a listen, this week's line-up is...

The Pogues, Christy Moore, Ross Ainslie, Claire Hastings, Greg Russell & Ciaran Algar, James J Turner, Drever Coyne and Henderson, Eddi Reader, Nuala Kennedy, Martin Simpson, Paddy Garrigan & The Stroller Priests, The Bad Shepherds, Polly Barrett and Ewan McLennan & George Monbiot

https://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/off-the-beaten-tracks-21-april-2019/

Listen to my folk & acoustic music shows on Mixcloud
http://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: