TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cropredy 2018 Spare Tickets For Sale  (Read 17103 times)
Andy
Brain half the size of a planet
Global Moderator

Loc: South West Wales

Not perfect. Never claimed to be.

« on: July 10, 2018, 12:29:36 AM »

The Instructions and Rules
These are very important. Money is changing hands.

If you are not a member of TAW you will have to register to use this service. (These are checked manually and updated every few hours)
New Registrations, must follow these instructions, or they might be restricted or rejected:
Your user name must in some way match your email address.
Your user name must include your real first name.
You must not be using an anonymous service, IP or eMail.
You must be in the UK.

If you are selling, enter a reply here, this must contain:
A list of the tickets for sale.
The price of the tickets.
Whether you are willing to split them.
Your location.
How you propose to get them to the buyer.
How much you are going to charge for postage / delivery.
Please PM me when your tickets have sold.

Any registrations or posts by people who have obviously not read this, will be deleted.

If you are looking for tickets, your best chance is to register on this board and set up so that you get email notifications of posts. Then reply to the posted offer and send the seller a private message.

As with all ticket transactions on TAW, they must be done at face value or less (plus postage): links to external sites will be deleted.

Past experience is that this can get chaotic, so please follow the rules. This topic will be moderated without explanations.

TAW accepts no responsibility for any transactions. Please be very careful to establish who you are dealing with, before any money changes hands. We offer this facility for free at no benefit to ourselves.

This topic will close on Saturday 4th August as after this there will be insufficient time to guarantee delivery by post.  Any offers of tickets for sale after that will be deleted without notice.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:51:37 PM by Andy » Logged

My Photos: Bands, People, Wildlife: https://tinyurl.com/AndyLeslieFlickr
Bridgwit (Bridget)
I had a feeling there would be stripping involved
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: South Wales

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 07:23:49 AM »

Well done Andy. A great public service  Smiley

Never look down on anyone
Unless you're helping them up
Baldrick(Owen)

Loc: Ireland

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »

Hi Folks

Have One Single 3 days Ticket. Bought back in Dec so face value 135. Willing to accept a round 100 for it so thats a Fab discount for someone.

I am based in Swindon but travel a bit for work so happy to deliver by hand/post depending on where you are e.g Within 90 minutes of here ish could make a nice Saturday out although suspect the 100 will end up with my wife in a shopping centre that way. (Its a risk I'll have to take) If a postal delivery if you are based in Lower SkegNeath Wick suggest on line banking half up front and half on arrival? Willing to accept other ideas.

Thanks
Owen  

Edit: has this been taken?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:29:39 PM by jude » Logged
kenhughes

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 09:35:38 AM »

Hi Folks

Have One Single 3 days Ticket. Bought back in Dec so face value 135. Willing to accept a round 100 for it so thats a Fab discount for someone.

I am based in Swindon but travel a bit for work so happy to deliver by hand/post depending on where you are e.g Within 90 minutes of here ish could make a nice Saturday out although suspect the 100 will end up with my wife in a shopping centre that way. (Its a risk I'll have to take) If a postal delivery if you are based in Lower SkegNeath Wick suggest on line banking half up front and half on arrival? Willing to accept other ideas.

Thanks
Owen  

Sent you a message Owen  Smiley

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:30:08 PM by jude » Logged
StephenB
something about the grinding beat
Folkcorp Guru

Loc: Blackpudlian exiled in Ireland

An Sasanach is fearr in Eirinn

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 12:27:36 PM »

I'm looking for a Field 8 camping ticket for Weds night. They're sold out, so anyone who got one just in case and now doesn't want it...pretty please

One boxing match - what's that? A bout?
JohnP69

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 10:10:57 PM »

Hello.

I'm after 1 Field 8 camping ticket for Wednesday if anyone has a spare please.

Thank you.
Harry Hamann
n3wb

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 06:38:08 PM »

Hi, I've one weekend ticket and a camping ticket left.
I'll sell both for about 150 Pound.
I will be in the UK from August 1st on.
If you are interested we can check where we can meet.
Harry

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:30:32 PM by jude » Logged
lizandolly
n3wb

Loc: Kent

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 01:07:33 PM »

Hi fellow Fairporters,
This is my first time on this forum so I hope I'm doing this correctly!
I have a 3-Day Cropredy ticket, bought at the earlybird price of £135 (camping NOT included), which is now sadly surplus to requirements and would be a terrible shame to waste it! I have of course asked all my friends, but with no luck. I am happy to offer it at £100 and I will pay the postage. Please message me if interested I am in Kent. Lizzie F-K

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:30:50 PM by jude » Logged
StephenB
something about the grinding beat
Folkcorp Guru

Loc: Blackpudlian exiled in Ireland

An Sasanach is fearr in Eirinn

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 10:56:27 PM »

Unless you sell them as a package with the Field 8 ticket i'd love to take just the field 8 ticket. Pm me if that's ok

One boxing match - what's that? A bout?
DanCox
n3wb

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »

Have a spare pair of Saturday tickets for sale.

Selling the 2 for £100 + £3.99 for recorded postage.

Edit: have these been taken?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:31:15 PM by jude » Logged
barton cobbler

Loc: Earls Barton ,Northamptonshire

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2018, 03:20:53 PM »

Have a spare pair of Saturday tickets for sale.

Selling the 2 for £100 + £3.99 for recorded postage.

Hi Dan, are these 2 Saturday tickets still available ? I have a couple of friends who might be interested in them, I'll see them tonight.
jeffreyvrobson@gmail.com
n3wb

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 06:27:41 PM »

Hi, I'm based in London and I have a three-day ticket to spare. £135 face value (camping not included). I'm willing to sell for £100 and include guaranteed next-day postage. Jeff

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:32:35 PM by jude » Logged
Penny Roots
n3wb

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 10:55:52 AM »

My two weekend tickets and field eight camping pass remain unsold, so I'm dropping the price to £250.00 for the lot, including postage. We are off to Wickham tomorrow so I can post them from there, or pass them on to anyone attending that festival. Thanks.

Hi , are these tickets and camping pass still available , are they 3 day tickets , many thanks Penny
Andy
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 12:30:07 PM »

My two weekend tickets and field eight camping pass remain unsold, so I'm dropping the price to £250.00 for the lot, including postage. We are off to Wickham tomorrow so I can post them from there, or pass them on to anyone attending that festival. Thanks.

Hi , are these tickets and camping pass still available , are they 3 day tickets , many thanks Penny
Best to send a message at this point.

michael scrivens

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 02:13:48 PM »

Hi - I have one Thurs-Sat ticket at £130 for anybody needing one. I am happy to post recorded delivery at no extra charge upon transfer or will be on site first thing on Thursday to exchange. I'm based in Leicester.

Let's have another great Croppers!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:31:38 PM by jude » Logged
Andy
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »

Reminder: This topic will close on Saturday 4th August as after this there will be insufficient time to guarantee delivery by post.  Any offers of tickets for sale after that will be deleted without notice.

John Sharp

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 03:08:25 PM »

Hi All - Late in the day I know, but does anyone have a spare Field 8 ticket they would like to sell
JosieSmith
n3wb

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 04:20:02 PM »

Hi Nick,
Are these still available?  I don't need the field 8 ticket but interested in the two adult + 1 child weekend tickets.  Any chance of getting them for £200?  StephenB could then have the field 8 ticket perhaps?

Josie
JosieSmith
n3wb

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2018, 05:16:44 PM »

Hi Folks

Thanks
Owen  

Hi Owen - is this ticket still available?

Josie
Jon Sharpe
n3wb

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 11:45:09 AM »

Hi, I have two 3 day tickets and camping available as our father is very ill and we can't sadly attend this year. They cost £316 but I will let them go for half price £158 and I will pay first class postage to get them to you. You can call or message me on 07478 280288.

Edit: have these been taken?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:33:11 PM by jude » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: