TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 22, 2019, 02:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tour, New CD & Cropredy

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trembling Bells - New album/Dates 2015  (Read 2065 times)
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Caer

« on: March 11, 2015, 03:12:05 PM »

2 day residency (with stellar supporting cast) to welcome the new album, The Sovereign Self

https://www.cafeoto.co.uk/events/trembling-bells-two-day-residency/

My partner and I are running the Chester 10k on 10 March to raise money for our local hospice, and to raise awareness of the hospice movement.  Please click on my website for more info.  Thanks.
Chris
Well Moderated? Call 0800....
Global Moderator

Loc: Oxfordshire

Errrr....where's me beer?

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 03:26:35 PM »

Booked for day 2

davidmjs
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 04:23:44 PM »

And new mini-album (and tour) on its way in 2016

http://thequietus.com/articles/19546-watch-new-trembling-bells-video

Smiley

My partner and I are running the Chester 10k on 10 March to raise money for our local hospice, and to raise awareness of the hospice movement.  Please click on my website for more info.  Thanks.
davidmjs
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 06:57:52 PM »

Couldn't be bothered to start another thread...

Sad but exciting news from Lavinia...  Sad  I guess it's not that surprising...she's a teacher, got a new fella, got a new band...but I'm still pretty gutted.

From FB: "Hi all, after a wonderful ten years of working together, I'm moving on to pastures new. These will be my last gigs with Trembling Bells, so grab your tickets! Love these guys and I'm sure we'll be collaborating together at some point in the future in some other form. See you in Liverpool, Leeds and Leicester."

Andy Tuck
A creme egg moment
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

Loc: Leicester

Dolphins are Evil They Eat Kittens...

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 08:59:05 PM »

Couldn't be bothered to start another thread...

Sad but exciting news from Lavinia...  Sad  I guess it's not that surprising...she's a teacher, got a new fella, got a new band...but I'm still pretty gutted.

From FB: "Hi all, after a wonderful ten years of working together, I'm moving on to pastures new. These will be my last gigs with Trembling Bells, so grab your tickets! Love these guys and I'm sure we'll be collaborating together at some point in the future in some other form. See you in Liverpool, Leeds and Leicester."

I am looking forward to what ever she does in the future, but thankful that the last gig is at the Musician Leicester and I will be able to see them one last time.

Still listening to the telepathic pirate radio show from the flying teapot.....

http://www.fortytenthpromotions.co.uk/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: