TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:01:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More Beatles to collect.  (Read 290685 times)
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Penrith(ish)

« Reply #560 on: September 07, 2022, 03:09:44 PM »

Here we go again...

ANNOUNCING REVOLVER SPECIAL EDITIONS!

Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream…

On 28th October, 'Revolver' will be released worldwide in a range of beautifully presented, newly-mixed and expanded Special Edition packages.

The new stereo mix, sourced directly from the original four-track master tapes, is brought forth in stunning clarity with the help of cutting edge de-mixing technology developed by Peter Jackson’s WingNut Films Productions Ltd.

Showcasing GRAMMY-winning original album artwork created by Klaus Voormann, the Super Deluxe CD and vinyl house a beautiful book featuring Paul McCartney’s foreword, an introduction by Giles Martin, an enlightening essay by Questlove, and insightful chapters by Kevin Howlett.

Available across 5CD/4LP Super Deluxe, 2CD Deluxe, Picture Disk, 1LP, 1CD, Download and Streaming. Dolby Atmos Mixes + original mono mix accompany never-before-released session recordings and demos, plus the “Paperback Writer” and “Rain” EP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5WSqOJF7M&ab_channel=TheBeatles

£130 for 5 CDs?! It might be in my favourite 2 or 3 Beatles albums but really....two words, and sadly the second is 'off'....

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
Jules Gray
Go on, groove my truffles
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Cheltenham

What makes the buzzard buzz?

« Reply #561 on: September 07, 2022, 03:30:25 PM »

Here we go again...

ANNOUNCING REVOLVER SPECIAL EDITIONS!

Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream…

On 28th October, 'Revolver' will be released worldwide in a range of beautifully presented, newly-mixed and expanded Special Edition packages.

The new stereo mix, sourced directly from the original four-track master tapes, is brought forth in stunning clarity with the help of cutting edge de-mixing technology developed by Peter Jackson’s WingNut Films Productions Ltd.

Showcasing GRAMMY-winning original album artwork created by Klaus Voormann, the Super Deluxe CD and vinyl house a beautiful book featuring Paul McCartney’s foreword, an introduction by Giles Martin, an enlightening essay by Questlove, and insightful chapters by Kevin Howlett.

Available across 5CD/4LP Super Deluxe, 2CD Deluxe, Picture Disk, 1LP, 1CD, Download and Streaming. Dolby Atmos Mixes + original mono mix accompany never-before-released session recordings and demos, plus the “Paperback Writer” and “Rain” EP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5WSqOJF7M&ab_channel=TheBeatles

And so the agonising wait for a discounted box begins...

Jules

Now be thankful for good things below
PaulT
Up pops Paul with the Flowerpot Men
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Gloucester

« Reply #562 on: September 07, 2022, 03:41:25 PM »

Or, if you're not bothered about hi-fidelity or a physical product, you can "pre-order" the superdeluxe version (i.e. all tracks from the 5 CDs) in mp3 format for £14.99 from amazon UK.  

Flobbadob!
davidmjs
less Yes than I probably should do
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Penrith(ish)

« Reply #563 on: September 07, 2022, 04:33:17 PM »

Or, if you're not bothered about hi-fidelity or a physical product, you can "pre-order" the superdeluxe version (i.e. all tracks from the 5 CDs) in mp3 format for £14.99 from amazon UK.  

Do we know what 'size' of mp3?  There's no other better audio formats available is there (FLACs or equivalent)?

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
PaulT
Up pops Paul with the Flowerpot Men
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Gloucester

« Reply #564 on: September 07, 2022, 08:16:27 PM »

The super deluxe edition (63 tracks) will also be available from qobuz: CD quality for £21.59, Hi-Res 96kHz for £25.89.  Orders can be placed now...

Flobbadob!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: