TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Folking Live…A Night Off With Peggy & PJ – Tuesday 15th Nov in Camberley, Surrey  (Read 2937 times)
darren

"Folking it up to the max since Jan 2000"

« on: October 23, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »

Two principle and influential figures in the British folk-roots scene, who’ve seen action in Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull and the Dylan Project join forces to bring you “A Night Off With Peggy & PJ”.

Dave Pegg from Fairport Convention/Dylan Project & fellow Dylan Project band member PJ Wright from Little Johnny England are descending on Camberley Theatre as part of their UK Autumn tour.

I hope the title explains our approach,” says PJ. “There will be a mix of my songs from Hedge of Sound, some Little Johnny England material, some of Peggy’s songs and tunes from various sources, and a smattering of Sandy Denny and Fairport. We might even throw in a bit of Jethro Tull. Alongside this original material, we hope to play some cover versions of our favourite songs down the years.”

Tickets priced at – £12.00 (£14.00 on the door if still available). Doors open 7.30pm and concert starts 8.00pm

More info plus video's... http://wp.me/p10Ohn-zL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: