TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
July 22, 2018, 09:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tour, New CD & Cropredy

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Folk music on the radio?  (Read 269272 times)
Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #760 on: July 10, 2018, 05:08:33 PM »

I'll be presenting Scattering The Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a tantalising blend of folk, roots, blues, etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

Iota, Edwina Hayes, Swarb's Lazarus, Paul Brady, Dennis Wilson (feat. The Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins), Blue Tapestry, Pink Floyd, Gary Moore, Daniel Kirkpatrick & The Bayonets, Derik Hultquist, Ferdinand The Bull, Sam Lewis, Simon Murphy, Old Man Luedecke, Pete Kennedy, Rita Hosking, Pat McGee, Nightingail, Riley Moore, The Band, Bob Fox, Led Zeppelin...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB and on the world-wide interweb here :

www.expressfm.com/programmes/scattering-the-roots/
Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #761 on: July 17, 2018, 04:56:35 PM »

I'll be presenting Scattering The Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a palette-cleansing blend of folk, roots, blues, etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

Niall Kelly, Ruby & The Revelators, Judy Dyble, Jon Gomm, Megan Linford, Maria Muldaur, Andrew Duhon, Alice Milburn, Marley Blandford, Bex Marshall, Danni Nicholls, Thea Gilmore, Joan Osborne, Jo Harman, The Jigantics, All About Eve, Transatlantic, Oysterband, Le Vent Du Nord, Waterson:Carthy, Van Morrison, Dave Swarbrick, The Rolling Stones...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB and on t'interweb here :

www.expressfm.com/programmes/scattering-the-roots/
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: