TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
April 23, 2018, 10:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tour, New CD & Cropredy

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Folk music on the radio?  (Read 256312 times)
ColinB
a better way to put it
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

Loc: Lancaster

« Reply #740 on: March 20, 2018, 09:28:46 AM »

Another in my occasional series of folk music mixes. This one's just over half an hour long as I wasn't able to upload a larger file to Mixcloud yesterday so cut out three tracks. The running order is...

Clare Hastings, Wood Wire & Words, Salt House, Steve Knightley, Edgelarks, Gem Andrews, Ross Ainslie, Ewan McLennan and Cara Dillon.

https://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/off-the-beaten-tracks-20-march-2018/

Listen to my folk & acoustic music shows on Mixcloud
http://www.mixcloud.com/cmbertram/
Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #741 on: March 20, 2018, 04:36:29 PM »

I'll be hosting Scattering the Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a mouthwatering selection of folk, roots, blues, etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Megan Linford, Laura Cantrell, Oysterband, Jinder, Eric Bibb, Richard & Linda Thompson, Isaac Guillory, The Buffalo Skinners, Chasing Ebenezer, KT Tunstall, Will Overman Band, Jack van Cleaf, Submarine Lights, Blue Water Highway Band, American Scarecrows, Susan Cattaneo, King Rollo, Mumford & Sons, Elvis Costello, Beatles, Civil Wars, Butch Walker, Fleet Foxes, Old Crow Medicine Show...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB and online here :

www.expressfm.com/programmes/scattering-the-roots/
Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #742 on: March 27, 2018, 05:08:32 PM »

I'll be presenting Scattering The Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a veritable smorgasbord of folk, roots, blues, etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

Sonny Landreth, Winter Wilson, Levellers, Chris Cornell, Tedeschi Trucks Band, The Lovemongers, Grant Lee Phillips, The Imagined Village, Missy Raines & The New Hip, Elton Hercules John, Angie Aparo, Sam Nitzberg, The King Heat Ensemble, Maria Elena Little, The Stray Birds, Eagles, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, Elbow Jane, Moulettes, Hurray For The Riff Raff, The Albion Band, Heather Nova...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB and on the world-wide web here :

Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #743 on: April 03, 2018, 05:10:30 PM »

I'll be hosting Scattering The Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a splendid mix of folk, roots, blues, etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

Jo Harman, Bob Dylan, Boss Caine (feat. Edwina Hayes), Teenage Fanclub, Sofia Talvik, Alison Krauss & Union Station, Nick Cave & PJ Harvey, Chris Ronald, Dan Russell, Patti Rothberg, Son Little, SYML, Amor, Bruce Springsteen, Steely Dan, Queen, Rita Hosking, Karine Polwart, Marshall McLean Band, Cameron Brooks, Lisa Redford, Heather Maloney...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB and on the world-wide interweb here :

Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #744 on: April 10, 2018, 04:42:27 PM »

I'll be hosting Scattering The Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a fine collation of folk, roots, blues,etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

Oysterband, Birds Of Chicago, Teed Up, Roy Buchanan, Chatham County Line, Steve Earle, Laura Veirs, Peter Knight's Gigspanner, Jackson Browne, Garth Brooks, Jeb Barry & The Pawn Shop Saints, CC Grace, Beatles, Dillon Warnek, Tara McLean, Yes, Norma Waterson, Thea Gilmore, Suzanne Vega, Robert Johnson...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB and on the interweb here :

Dan O.
I was the face of 2001
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

« Reply #745 on: April 17, 2018, 05:06:49 PM »

I'll be hosting Scattering The Roots tonight, 10pm 'til Midnight, a smorgasbord of folk, roots, blues, etc...plenty of etc...hear the following artists :

The Waterboys, Plainsong, Lucy Ward, Shake The Chains, The Rails, Sally Barker, Joan Baez, Maartin Allcock, Benjamin Pike, David Leask, Rebecca Loebe, The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer, Katy Laurel, Pretenders, Dire Straits, Julie Covington, The Transports, Kiki Dee, Fiddlers' Bid, Fairport Convention, Amy Wadge, Beach Boys, Richard & Linda Thompson...

Listen on 93.7 FM, on DAB, and on t'interweb here :

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: