Peter Knight's Gigspanner Autumn Tour
<< < (4/4)
ColinB:
Quote from: jowen6 on January 09, 2022, 08:30:43 PM

After an amazing Gigspanner concert last October, Peter knight returns to St. Bartholomew’s church/community hall along with John Spiers to open their album launch tour in Coventry on 23rd February - a great opportunity to see two music legends in concert.

Please contact me (email jowen6@yahoo.co.uk or mobile 07872-580450) for more information or to reserve tickets.

I've had a press release for their new album Both In A Tune which is out on the 11th Feb.

"Knight & Spiers explore every facet and nuance, morphing and melding the music into something exploratory and extraordinary and taking listeners on a journey of striking singularity – and Scarborough Fair as you’ve never heard it before."

Morphing and melding? Sounds like characters from the Addams Family.  ;D
jowen6:
We are looking forward to Peter Knight’s Gigspanner returning to Coventry on 18th November for another fundraising gig at St. Bartholomew’s Church Hall, Brinklow Road, Binley, CV3 2DT.
As Gigspanner have announced that the trio won’t be touring in 2023, this will be the last opportunity  to see them in concert for quite a while! Surely an opportunity not to be missed!
Please contact me (mobile 07872-580450, email jowen6@yahoo.co.uk) to reserve tickets or for more information.
Tickets are also available at www.wegottickets.co./event/549082
jowen6:
After the sellout Peter Knight’s Gigspanner concert earlier this month in Coventry, Peter Knight returns alongside another folk music legend, melodeon player extraordinaire John Spiers, for another fundraising concert on 18th April 2023.
The gig will be held at St. Bartholomew’s Hall, Coventry and three quarters of the tickets have already been reserved, so contact me if interested (jowen6@yahoo.co.U.K./07872-580450).
jowen6:
I am pleased to announce that Peter Knight’s Gigspanner (trio) will be in concert in Coventry on 7th May - this is a rare opportunity to see the Gigspanner trio, as they are only planning one short tour this year.
Please contact me (jowen6@yahoo.co.uk) for tickets or for more information.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page