Beryl Marriott folk pianist

<< < (15/16) > >>

DarrenWilliams:
Quote from: PJayBe on August 13, 2020, 11:35:52 AM

Is the Weave The Mirror CD long gone now?  I seem to remember owning a copy, but can't find it these days.

I got it for a bargain 78p on Amazon about 3 years ago.

quodlibet (Ian):
Quote from: davidmjs on August 13, 2020, 12:19:08 PM

Quote from: PJayBe on August 13, 2020, 11:35:52 AM

Is the Weave The Mirror CD long gone now?  I seem to remember owning a copy, but can't find it these days.

Copies do appear but not regularly https://www.discogs.com/Beryl-Marriott-with-Fairport-Convention-Chris-Leslie-Weave-The-Mirror/release/7698118

It's long been on my "to get" list & this reminder spurred me to picking up a copy off A***** this morning for £2.30.

Yours smugly.  :)

davidmjs:
Well I paid somewhere between the two of you (£1.50/£2?) at a record fair in Mumbles last year actually.  Other half said "Bejesus, it'll be Perry Como next".  I had to put her right.

Will S:
Quote from: davidmjs on August 13, 2020, 03:41:06 PM

Well I paid somewhere between the two of you (£1.50/£2?) at a record fair in Mumbles last year actually.  Other half said "Bejesus, it'll be Perry Como next".  I had to put her right.

I hope that she was convinced when she heard it!  I'm glad I picked up a copy many years ago.

PaulT:
Never bought Weave... but I do have a CD copy of Chris & Beryl's "The Gift" from 1994 (£1.99 charity shop purchase years ago).

Beautiful Jo Records BEJOCD-5

"Chris plays a late 19th-century Dresden fiddle. Beryl plays a Challen piano and a  Roland FP8 keyboard".

Recorded at Woodworm (of course...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page