TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:21:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Tour Merchandising Opportunities  (Read 4129 times)
Andrew

Loc: Planet Earth

« on: January 03, 2008, 12:43:49 PM »

Does anyone know whether there will be any 2007 Cropredy CD's or DVD's on sale during the forthcoming winter tour?

It all seems to have gone very quiet since Cropredy and I would have thought the boys would be keen to make the most of the merchandising opportunity on the forthcoming tour to bring out some live stuff from the Saturday evening set.  

Well here's another nice mess you've gotten me into Stanley
Goaty
Ewen the Navigator
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Son of a Nun

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »

See here http://www.talkawhile.co.uk/yabbse/index.php?topic=25600.msg326105#msg326105

I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution, I could be an inmate in a long-term institution ...
Joss

Loc: Castle Cary, Somerset

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 10:51:37 PM »

Merchandising, Winter Tour, Fairport, Cropredy ??  Sounds like my sort of topic - apologies to those of you who've heard me before!!   This year, my book 'Festival Folk' will NOT be on sale on the Winter Tour, that'll save Gareth & Frances a lot of lugging around.  I've just opened the last box of 25 copies, so if you still haven't bought one now is your opportunity, they really are disappearing now and it will not be reprinted. Last chance anyone ? -  it's available from www.festivalfolk.co.uk or on Ebay (thiswaybkx) or on Amazon Marketplace from This Way Books.   (and don't forget all profit goes to the Teenage Cancer Trust, over £2800 raised so far).

cheers
Joss
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: