TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:30:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dave Mattacks: 2 hour radio special  (Read 14322 times)
samnitzberg (Sam)
no little winking doodad

Loc: Sparks, Maryland, USA

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 12:45:05 AM »

Hey, I DID get to hear the broadcast today!  Very nice (though I don't understand German).  Thanks so much.  And, after staring at it for who knows how long, I realized that the station is from Ludwigsburg, Germany.  Know the town well,  I lived there for a few months in 1978, busking in the little mall there and then going down to Stuttgart to make a little better money, had a local girlfriend I met there (do you know an Annette Kobele?), it was a wonderful time of my youth.
forever young

keep on rocking

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 06:10:21 PM »

:DAlthough I grew up in Ludwigsburg and live there now I wasn't there in 1978. That was the time I was in berlin. So I don't remember you as a busker. Probably it was in the Marstall Center south of the market place. I don't know the name of the girl as well. If you want me to find her, let me know. I can ask friends if they know her name. Thanks for the compliments about my radio show ! Tongue I do it every week hoping to present good music with roots, and not just the greatest hits that most stations play all day long. Fez
samnitzberg (Sam)
no little winking doodad

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 09:56:25 PM »

:DAlthough I grew up in Ludwigsburg and live there now I wasn't there in 1978. That was the time I was in berlin. So I don't remember you as a busker. Probably it was in the Marstall Center south of the market place. I don't know the name of the girl as well. If you want me to find her, let me know. I can ask friends if they know her name. Thanks for the compliments about my radio show ! Tongue I do it every week hoping to present good music with roots, and not just the greatest hits that most stations play all day long. Fez

Yes, I'd love to have you try to find her!  My first love, really.  It may be tough, though, I heard many years later that she became a Rajneeshee, somehow I doubt she's in Ludwigsburg any longer.
forever young

keep on rocking

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2014, 07:13:12 PM »

Sounds terrible. Rajneshee bio terror attack in 1984 ? Or what ?
samnitzberg (Sam)
no little winking doodad

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2014, 02:12:27 AM »

Same cult.  Hopefully she wasn't involved with that!
forever young

keep on rocking

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2014, 10:49:19 PM »

:(Sorry ! I couldn't find someone who knows her
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: