Benji Kirkpatrick
<< < (2/2)
Bridgwit (Bridget):
Quote from: Andy on November 05, 2021, 10:46:44 AM

Quote from: Bridgwit (Bridget) on November 05, 2021, 10:08:06 AM

Benji is definitely on tour with Seth at the moment, there was a photo of him on Facebook leaning against the rather impressive tour bus (no dodgy transit for them!  :D)

Yes, Wendy saw them at Carmarthen last night when a friend offered her a ticket due to someone dropping out.

Lucky Wendy! I wish he was coming a bit nearer to Cardiff.
Greg E:
Benji has now left the band officially. No reasons given. I'm guessing because of his new Seth Lakeman commitments and the commercials of Steeleye being a 7 piece band this day in age.
The last tour was brilliant without him so whilst his contributions were great I can't see it having a big impact in my view.
JJ (Joanna):
Quote from: Greg E on January 23, 2022, 01:00:09 PM

Benji has now left the band officially. No reasons given. I'm guessing because of his new Seth Lakeman commitments and the commercials of Steeleye being a 7 piece band this day in age.
The last tour was brilliant without him so whilst his contributions were great I can't see it having a big impact in my view.

Maybe also the last year coping with Rowan Godel's illness and now sadly her death.  :'(
ColinB:
Benji is on the road this week with Faustus. We're planning on going to their gig at Helmshore on Friday.

http://www.faustusband.com/gigs/

Navigation
Message Index
Previous page