TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:14:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FC remasters due out 19th Feb  (Read 14167 times)
Jim
Klaatu barada nikto
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: manchester

Here To Help

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 12:17:25 PM »

belay that last request
like the sad old completist i am i went out to get a new watch strap, saw the 3 new remasters for 6pound each and bought them

The Dude abides
Neil67

Loc: Chesterfield ,Derbys

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 09:35:06 PM »

Crikey!I was fortunate to receive the reissue of A Bonny Bunch Of Roses for my 40th today.What a superb album! I thought the RT version on the Full House reissue would take some beating but the Swarb tour de force title track on this is even better! On a totally unrelated point,The Derbyshire Times published today an excellent review of the Winding Wheel show of a few weeks ago.Dunno how to get it up here but I'll gladly send a scan of it to anyone who wants it if you PM me.
vernon1967
n3wb

Loc: Hove, sussex

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »

u should have bought the vinyl! especially gub gub!
Chris
Well Moderated? Call 0800....
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Oxfordshire

Errrr....where's me beer?

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 09:33:43 PM »

On a totally unrelated point,The Derbyshire Times published today an excellent review of the Winding Wheel show of a few weeks ago.

I'd like to see that - Is there a photo with the article? I got to know the press photographer....or rsather, she introduced herself to me!

Neil67

Loc: Chesterfield ,Derbys

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 10:22:13 AM »

I'd like to see that - Is there a photo with the article? I got to know the press photographer....or rsather, she introduced herself to me!

There is a photo with it-a nice one of Chris.Adrian has very kindly offered to provide a link to it if I scan it and send it to him which I will do when I'm back at work next week.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: