TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:16:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red and Gold Guitar For Sale  (Read 3125 times)
willruk
n3wb

« on: September 24, 2015, 11:28:45 AM »

Hi All,

I'm not really a forum dweller but know of this forum through speaking with people at Cropredy over the years. I thought I would post here first to gauge if there is any interest in the Red and Gold Guitar that I have decided to pass on to a new custodian.

I was lucky enough to have been presented with the guitar by Simon Nicol at Crop 2013, Embarrassingly I was not quite with it after several pints of 6X and it took me a while to realise they were announcing my name as the raffle winner!

I have decided to sell it as it is generally stored away in it's case never seeing the light of day as I don't have room to display it. I felt it was a bit mercenary to just "flog it" for no reason, I now however need to raise funds to buy a new piano which I feel is a worthy enough reason and so I hope to find a more appreciative owner.

I know it was passed on through ebay back in 2005, so that might be the place to go but I thought I would post up here first to see if anyone has an interest, and hopefully save a few quid in commission or whatever on theifbay!

Not sure how to post a picture on here, but can send some if anyone wants some.

Anyway if anyone is interested please feel free to get in touch. I live in south Manchester if anyone wants to meet up.

email is william.rowe@hotmail.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: