TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: loads of Fairport-y gig stories  (Read 3359 times)
koho (Koen)
Can be! Not will be!

Loc: Zaandam, The Netherlands

« on: October 28, 2006, 10:10:02 AM »

Well, even a relative computerstoo-pid person like me can create personal pages on MySpace. At last I created my own page at www.myspace.com/koenhottentot  ...

Through the years, I have saved (nearly) all the gig reports I've sent to the Fairport mailing list, from 1997 onwards. The last one is from Cropredy 2004. There's loads of text to wade through there, I've put them all in the Blog section (be sure to first click on the top blog, the gig reports introduction, for, er, slight directions).

In due course I'll also add more photos related to some of the stories there. And I'll add more illustrations/comics too, including some Fairporty drawings made for Cropredy-/tourprogrammes in the '90s.
But all the text is there now. Some gig reports, I guess, are more readable than others, and especially the first couple (i.e. the oldest ones) aren't really the best ones, but I put them there anyway.

To view the blogs I think you have to register but this is very easy and can be done without actually having any MySpace page yourself.

Koen
mikec
Anywhere close to proper english
Folkcorp Guru 2nd Dan

I'm sorry, my daughter isn't coming out tonight.

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »

Nice one Koen.

I have gone to look for myself, if I return before I get back, keep me here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: