TalkAwhile - The Folk Corporation Forum
May 15, 2024, 09:17:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feast of Fiddles  (Read 5754 times)
Andy Leonard

« on: March 25, 2015, 06:20:05 PM »

I don't often post on here and therefore I apologise in advance if this post breaks any Talkawhile rules. However, the reason for my post is that on Sat 11th April I was meant to be going to the Union Chapel in London to see the Feast of Fiddles. Unfortunately I cannot go now due to unforeseen circumstances. Therefore I have two tickets spare if anyone would them at face value. They were £20 each. The tickets are downloaded on a PDF file so I can email them to you with no problems. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks. Andy.

Andy Leonard

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 06:22:21 PM »

Further to my post there is a booking fee which is on top £20 per ticket. However, I am not interested in that I just want the tickets to go to a good home!!

Andy Leonard

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 04:31:57 PM »

Further to my earlier posts over 200 people have viewed and not one message from anyone that wants them!! Therefore (because I am a good guy!!!), I would hate them to go to waste so I am offering them now for free. Better two people go and they have a great night as opposed to the tickets going to waste completely. First come first served, so message me with an e mail address and I will email them to you for you to print out.

Chris
Well Moderated? Call 0800....
Folkcorp Guru 3rd Dan

Loc: Oxfordshire

Errrr....where's me beer?

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 04:33:40 PM »

yes please....happy to pay for one only, which is why I didn't respond immediately

Andy Leonard

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 06:56:04 PM »

Hi Chris, message me your email address and I will email them to you straight away. Re the £20 pay me at one of the warm up gigs or at Cropredy. You may not know what I look like but I know you!!! Regards Andy.

Andy Leonard

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 06:58:35 PM »

By the way Chris I saw F of F at Nettlebed last night and they were superb. Andy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: